Author Topic: Mibew Capabilities  (Read 10060 times)

josedanielestrada

Mibew Capabilities
« on: January 27, 2011, 01:12:08 PM »
Hi,

I'm thinking to use Mibew to build support website, but I need to know if this requirements are already built in Mibew.

• Is it posible to use devices such as como iPhone, iPad, Windows Mobile to chat?
  • Can there be the transfer of documents as attachments?
  • Can workflows be configured? For example, when a call ends to have a satisfaction survey be sent to a customer?
  • Can we use our own logo?
  • Is the communication encripted?
  • Same operator can use several chats?

Thanks in advance!

jarradyuhas

• SusQ-Cyber Charter School
Re: Mibew Capabilities
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2011, 01:38:34 AM »
Hi,

I'm thinking to use Mibew to build support website, but I need to know if this requirements are already built in Mibew.

• Is it posible to use devices such as como iPhone, iPad, Windows Mobile to chat?
  • Can there be the transfer of documents as attachments?
  • Can workflows be configured? For example, when a call ends to have a satisfaction survey be sent to a customer?
  • Can we use our own logo?
  • Is the communication encripted?
  • Same operator can use several chats?

Thanks in advance!

Mibew does work on the iPhone, iPad and iPod. I am unsure about Windows Mobile as I dont have one to test it with.
Documents cannot be transferred at this time, however the function has been requested by myself and others to the developers.
Workflows cannot be configured in regards to a customer satisfaction survey as far as I know of. Im sure that there is a way to add code for it though.
You can use your own logo as long as you dont remove the Mibew copyright. Donations and contributions to the coding can grant you the rights to remove them though.
The communication can be encrypted using SSL and chats can be forced to use SSL.
A single operator can have multiple chats open at once.

I hope this answers everything for you. Feel free to post any other questions.

techgal68

Re: Mibew Capabilities
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 12:48:59 AM »
I too would like to know a couple of things regarding capability.

1. Is it possible to make the Visitor section and blank Question field a "required field" before it connects to the operator?

2. Can you add an initial required field for the question?

i.e. visitor: mary

I would like to know more about your service.

3. Does the "How to create a looping Notification sound" from March 2011 really work?

4. Can you enable "word wrap" for the replies from and to the visitor so that you don't have to scroll right to see the entire response?

5. Can you automatically enable hyperlinks so that the links entered in the responses to the visitor from operator and vice versa are clickable from the viewing pane?

6. Will the "upload file" option be available soon or at all?

Any assistance provided will be greatly appreciated.  My company is using the mibew messenger at this time, we are just looking to customize it to fits our needs.