Author Topic: Spell Checking  (Read 15190 times)

Viking

Spell Checking
« on: October 22, 2009, 01:32:52 PM »
My operators are used to the phone, but not typing fast like this requires.

Consequently we are seeing LOADS of typos. Has anyone managed to integrate a Spell Checker somehow like IESpell ?

I just thought I would ask first before I start experimenting to save a bit of time.

Thanks.

Viking

Re: Spell Checking
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2009, 02:22:49 PM »
I just tried IEspell and it worked straight away.

Once installed I just needed to get them to press the Context key and S and it automatically checked what they are about to say before they post. Fantastic!

Acecare

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 01:32:18 AM »
I already tried IESpell. You can definitely integrate the spell checker just like what I did. If you have some problems regarding with this, don't hesitate to ask me.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2010, 01:26:16 AM by Acecare »

chrisbarry1313

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 02:11:52 PM »
Coming in a little late to this thread but if you get this, I am curious if you were able to make the spell checker work and how you were able to integrate it...

Thanks in advance,
Chris

marimarlouisa

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2011, 12:37:12 AM »
Actually yes, I have managed integrating a Spell Checker just lick IESpell and so you too can manage it. What you did like asking questions before doing it is the right thing so that you cant waste your time for free. So you are still free to ask questions whenever your confuse.

MichaelTunnell

• Native
  • Yesterday is History and Tomorrow is a Mystery
    • MichaelTunnell.com
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2011, 06:28:16 PM »
I know this thread is quite old but the solution is to use ANYTHING other than Internet Explorer.

Every other web browser comes with a built-in spell checker so just use one of those.

Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari or any other.

Internet Explorer is utter garbage and should not be used by anyone for anything because it is vastly inferior to every other browser. I even HATE Safari and it is better than IE.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 06:35:37 PM by MichaelTunnell »