Author Topic: feature request  (Read 16323 times)

rene

feature request
« on: March 24, 2009, 04:07:59 PM »
First I would like to say that this is an awesome application.  Very clean and simple with none of the bells and whistles that noone ever needs.  I do have one request and that is for a notification popup when a new visitor arrives on site for a chat.  Is this a possibility?

Thanks,

Rene

Eddybaur

• Native
  • Mibew Member
    • Mibew
Re: feature request
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2009, 02:10:35 PM »
Hmm... there's the sound that it makes when someone requests support... I'm not to sure that we could do a notification unless there's an application that we make.

freepokero

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2009, 01:15:46 PM »
why don't you guys simply implement this -> http://mibew.org/forums/index.php?topic=123.0

to the script? it's simple. Not fancy but does the trick.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 09:43:55 PM by faf »

rene

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2009, 01:55:37 PM »
Hmm... there's the sound that it makes when someone requests support... I'm not to sure that we could do a notification unless there's an application that we make.

The sound is  anice alert vehicle for the most part however we have users that do not have speackers and in noisy environments the built in sound sometimes is not adequate enough.

Eddybaur

• Native
  • Mibew Member
    • Mibew
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2009, 02:23:34 AM »
i'll see what we can do. :)

rene

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2009, 11:51:53 AM »
Excellent.  Thank you.  I would think that  simple javascript code would do the trick.

Eddybaur

• Native
  • Mibew Member
    • Mibew
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2009, 12:07:49 PM »
Thanks for All of your help guys! It helps a lotto make this the best of the best.

Eddybaur

• Native
  • Mibew Member
    • Mibew
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 12:42:27 AM »
Hey guys, i've been working on that application! DO you want access just to the Visitors page? or the whole panel? I ask because i'll need that to get what you guys want :) I'd have to recode some stuff, which is no issue, just let me know!