Author Topic: Error in Online-Offline Button  (Read 24097 times)

mathdelane

Re: Error in Online-Offline Button
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2009, 04:21:33 AM »
try doing ur website/webim/button.php?image=webim&lang=en
do u see a picture? If not, that code is not my problem that it doesn't work for u. And it doesn't help that it takes you a long time to reply, i'm not wasting ur time  >:( >:(

I'll post again when i can recreate ur issue, and fix it. I'd suggest you chill... I DON'T have to waste my time fixing peoples issues. This is freeware.

Well, this says it all "Caution! Please don't change
the code manually because
we don't guarantee that
it will work!"

What else can I say? IT DOESN'T WORK! FYI, we're not on the same time zone and I don't have to wait all day just for a code that doesn't even work.

If you are tired of answering queries regarding this because it's a freakin' freeware, then polish it! so you could sell it?! If anyone would even buy a crap that doesn't work!? I don't give a damn if I can't use this!!! I wonder why there are so many threads here that aren't solved!!!

You're the one who should chill out and stop inventing crap! Having said that, you'll be fine. No one's going to bother you!!!!

Inspirer

• Mibew Project founder
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2009, 09:21:18 AM »
Guys, when you generate code do you see the button? By default, the code is generated for the
same server where you've installed messenger.
Turn on "Include host name into the code" to generate absolute URLs.

If the problem still appears, contact me by mail directly evgeny [at] this site.

Kizami

• Lamies Productions
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 04:23:18 PM »
Thanks for the Help