Author Topic: Change Email Body?  (Read 9783 times)

junkbox

Change Email Body?
« on: March 31, 2011, 07:58:03 PM »
Great Software, really easy to install and configure. The best solution I came across in my travels, I'm busy implementing now.
However, I find the lack of ability to change simple aspects of notifications and page text easily a bit concerning. Maybe I'm just toally missing where to configure this?
For instance, how does one go about changing the text in the client email chat log sent to users? There is nothing in the default message to make it apparent that it is coming from my site at all, and "Kind Regards, Mibew Messenger"?  I understand for a default install you have to use something, but where can I change this? Likewise, on the Operator Login Page, "Mibew Messenger is an open-source live support application." while that is a valid statement, it has little meaning to the operators in an organization, that space would be better utilized with a company logo and perhaps a bit of instruction, or with nothing at all.
Perhaps some documentation on changing this and other 'generic' responses would benefit the community?
« Last Edit: March 31, 2011, 08:12:57 PM by junkbox »

junkbox

Re: Change Email Body?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 08:24:26 PM »
nvm, I gave up too quick...that always happens when I decide to ask for help. Nothing quite like figuring out an issue when you're on hold with tech support.

\locales\YOUR_LANGUAGE\properties

And I can even use HTML... fancy!

Thanks anyhow, and look for a contributed skin real soon.

-jb