Archive > Desktop Applications :: Web Messenger Tray

WebTrayIM

<< < (2/3) > >>

auribe:
How about a scheduler? I would like to have it turn on every day at 9am and close at 5pm. I tried using windows task scheduler... but we all know how reliable that is.  :-\

That's all. Thanks! :-)

- Art

Freeinfo:
Hi there.
Thanks for a good program.

Just one question about the settings in the trayprogram.

Miweb Messenger Server !!

What would the adress be here ??

benja1greer:
I don't like the flash window idea....other features are good..

twilight:

--- Quote from: vipconsult on January 03, 2010, 02:57:56 PM ---It would be nice to play sound and flash window when new message in the chat window even when the windows is in the backgound

--- End quote ---
Hey you can do that with settings but for this no need to develop code and all. It is inbuilt.

--- Quote from: auribe on April 12, 2010, 06:08:41 PM ---How about a scheduler? I would like to have it turn on every day at 9am and close at 5pm. I tried using windows task scheduler... but we all know how reliable that is.  :-\

That's all. Thanks! :-)

- Art

--- End quote ---
Hey scheduler is also default application and you can set it after setting the time in it. If you done wrong setting then probably it will not work or may be if your pc is virus infected then may be virus corrupted your scheduler.

techgal68:
It would be nice for the following:

1. Option to have the final chat transcript automatically emailed (for backup purposes as a recorded call is) to a specified email address, not the visitor side.

2. Option for having the chat window produce a pop up notification window upon visitor call.
3. Continuous Looping Notification sound until answered by Operator (with a limit set for no answer of course)
4. Have a *required fields section integrated with the Visitor Name and initial question before operator connection.
5. Include sounds that are more "noticeable" such as ring or alarm or otherwise.
6. Enable html so visitor could just click on link posted by operator
7. Upload file option.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version