Author Topic: Site Forums Suggestion  (Read 9047 times)

Montoge360

Site Forums Suggestion
« on: May 08, 2009, 07:17:56 AM »
No pun intended....I would like to suggest that you add a "Suggestion" forum to your forums here, so that we can post feature requests and suggestions in an organized and appropriate forum.

Thanks!

Montoge360

Re: Site Forums Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 07:30:46 AM »
Because I just can't wait to make my suggestion in that forum, here it is for now....

I would like to have the ability to organize the chat's into different organizational Units. From one installation of openwebim, I would like to be able to manage multiple companies, and different sub-channels within each company.

For Example

Bob's Computer Sales (company one, launching from a separate domain, but refrencing the same openwebim install)
-Customer Service
-Billing / Payment
-Software Support
-Hardware Support
-Ordering / Sales

Randy's Websites (company two, launching from a separate domain, but refrencing the same openwebim install)
-Hosting Support
-Pre-Sales Inquiries
-Customer / Client Support
-General
-Graphic Services
-Code Services

I would like to be able to set permissions on a per-site -per-channel basis, defining groups persite-perchannel and thoes groups permissions, as well as be able to individually set permissions (for overriding the global persite-perchannel) for individual agents/operators.

Thank you. This would be an amazing feature to have, especially for individuals like me that operate more than one website!

Please let me know your thoughts on this.