Author Topic: Reconnecting... (always)  (Read 5978 times)

Manolo

Reconnecting... (always)
« on: February 08, 2014, 01:56:00 PM »
Hello,

Thanks in advance,

This is now the problem, all run ok for example send emails when operator not connected, but when operator connect to list visitors always reconnecting, and when the visitor want chat, always reconnecting.

Where can be the problem?, because de original code all work perfectly, and this only is a copy but in other $mibewroot, this is the unique difference.

Best regads.

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: Reconnecting... (always)
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 08:09:12 PM »
Probably, you meant "timeout, reconnecting".

It means that you have some problems with AJAX requests or/and javascript that sends them.

If you want accurate answer you should provide as much information as you can: about the browsers you've tried to use, about your hosting and its limitations and specifics, and so on.

Manolo

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 09:39:59 PM »
Hi my dear friend,

Not is this the problem, the problem is what I duplicated the files in second plane from cron, an this I don´t know why the files not work, but if I copy in terminal with the same command, all work perfectly.

I don´t know why!!!! my head boom!!!!, and I need finish this.

The command I use: cp -r $source $destination

Can you help to me?

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 09:52:06 AM »
Please, stop flooding.

I've already described you the meaning of your symptoms. Provided, that you really have the endless "timeout, reconnecting" message. And I've already told you what you need to do to get more accurate answer.