General > Support

Are there any responsive layout or mobile layout...

<< < (3/4) > >>

Bert:
The idea is that I'll create a styles/chats/responsive/ with custom chat.css and iframe.css files.
This means I'll be able to just give you a .zip or .tar.gz package with a custom, responsive theme.
To make Mibew responsive, all I'm doing is using the Firefox developer tools (inspector) to look for what needs to be changed.
I'm not a noob shouting some random CSS. This is my job and I'm making Mibrew responsive for my employer.

You can see I know what I'm doing by applying the CSS changes I mentioned in my previous post to a website where Mibew is running.
Then also add...
<textarea name="message" id="ta_message" tabindex="0" cols="40" rows="5">
...in templates_compiled/client_side/templates.js
Finally, on a desktop machine, visit the website with Mibew, open it while the chat is offline, and scale down the browser window.
You'll see it's already responsive.
Even with the chat online it should be responsive.

You wrote:

--- Quote from: faf on December 24, 2017, 12:37:46 AM ---However, if anyone will send us a responsive theme, we'll do our best to include it in the code base of the project.
--- End quote ---
That's what I'm planning to do; send you a responsive theme.
To do this, I'd like one extra id, and one extra div (with a class or id).

faf:
So, the wrapping div and missed ids for textareas are in the repo. In the branch called 'responsive'.

If you don't want to build it yourself, I can PM you the link to the experimental build.

Bert:

--- Quote from: faf on January 16, 2018, 02:46:15 PM ---So, the wrapping div and missed ids for textareas are in the repo. In the branch called 'responsive'.
--- End quote ---

Excellent, thanks.

--- Quote from: faf on January 16, 2018, 02:46:15 PM ---If you don't want to build it yourself, I can PM you the link to the experimental build.
--- End quote ---

That would be greatly appreciated, please PM me (a link to) the experimental build.

faf:
The link was sent.

Bert:

--- Quote from: faf on January 16, 2018, 03:32:29 PM ---The link was sent.
--- End quote ---

Thanks.

This seems to almost work.
I used the same CSS as before, except for these changes:
- outter_div -> mibew-chat-wrapper
- ta_message -> message-leave

It's still not 100% right when the chat is open, so I'll post again in the near future with some final CSS.

[Edit:]
The last thing that was still necessary was the removal of width:400px; from #footer in chat.css.
I will give you the final CSS next Monday.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version