Author Topic: v2 changelog  (Read 6593 times)

xtsimpouris

v2 changelog
« on: March 13, 2014, 04:59:44 PM »
I have already a working copy of 1.6 and I was thinking to check out the new version. I have found many links that point to the (unstable) demo of Mibew 2 but I have not found anywhere a Changelog for what has been changed/updated from a previous version. I have also checked within the GitHub repository with no luck. Is there a page I am missing?

P.S.: This post is not exactly within the discussion of this thread, however I didn't want to pollute the forum.

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: v2 changelog
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 07:55:18 PM »
Sorry, but what changelog are you talking about?  ???

Mibew Messenger 2.0 is not released yet. We have our roadmap. Some things from that roadmap will be available in version 2.0, some will be implemented in later versions. (For example, Plugins API is already there, though it's not finalized yet.)

In the repository you can see the history of commits to figure out what we've done and what we're working over at present time. But we will not prepare a special document describing all differences between Mibew 1.6.x and Mibew 2.x and update it after each new commit.  ;D

p.s. I've moved your post into a separate topic. Separate questions should be asked in separate topics.  ;)