Author Topic: The second alpha version of Mibew Messenger 2.0 has been released!  (Read 10684 times)

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
So, that's it. Another day, another alpha.

You are free to download Mibew Messenger 2.0-alpha2 here: http://mibew.org/download2  8)

marcellocaetano

Re: The second alpha version of Mibew Messenger 2.0 has been released!
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2014, 12:10:58 PM »
Use the first alpha, how do I update to the second?

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2014, 12:19:26 PM »

There is no tool for end users to make such upgrade. At the same time, AFAIR, there were no changes on the database level between 1st and 2nd alphas, so you can just replace the code.

But I should state once again that alpha versions is not intended for production use.

marcellocaetano

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2014, 02:53:33 PM »

There is no tool for end users to make such upgrade. At the same time, AFAIR, there were no changes on the database level between 1st and 2nd alphas, so you can just replace the code.

But I should state once again that alpha versions is not intended for production use.

I understand the risk I have, but had to change our chat, the complexity and visually uncomfortable. We are migrating from Crafty Syntax Live Help for Mibew. This has not changed in the designer and our operators was complicated because before we used a paid, very similar to yours.