Author Topic: Mibew 2 - Separate operator for the chat button  (Read 10089 times)

marcellocaetano

Mibew 2 - Separate operator for the chat button
« on: August 13, 2014, 03:23:40 PM »
For example, I have three departments, Finance, Sales and Support. How do I create a button to chat, finance and sales and another button for the Support department?

First button: Financial and Sales.
Second button: Support.

Would change the select box for checkbox?

I hope I have been clear.

Thank you!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 03:34:28 PM by marcellocaetano »

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: Separate operator for the chat button
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2014, 07:18:49 PM »
You should be more specific in subjects and bodies of your posts.

Do you ask about the way to replace the select with operators groups with some custom control?

marcellocaetano

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2014, 01:32:37 PM »
You should be more specific in subjects and bodies of your posts.

Do you ask about the way to replace the select with operators groups with some custom control?

Thank you for the attention, I did otherwise. I created a group and made him be the parent group, later created other groups and connected as children groups. With that, when I create a button and select the parent group, the other groups is included.

Example:
-Pre-sale (parent group)
 |-- Financial (Child Groups)
 |-- Sales (Child Groups)

-Aftersales (Parent Groups)
 |-- Support (Child Groups)

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2014, 02:25:53 PM »
Well, it's good that you've achieved your goal.

At the same time let me point you to the fact that for now Mibew Messenger 2.0 is at the alpha stage. So it's not intended to be used in production. And end users aren't supposed to ask for support for it.

marcellocaetano

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 02:36:10 PM »
Well, it's good that you've achieved your goal.

At the same time let me point you to the fact that for now Mibew Messenger 2.0 is at the alpha stage. So it's not intended to be used in production. And end users aren't supposed to ask for support for it.

Understand the risks, but I believe that I am helping with testing, you may use it to adjust and thus improve this great project.

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2014, 02:51:12 PM »
One more time: Mibew Messenger 2.0 is at the alpha stage. It's not ready for testing by end users.

You're asking for a mat before the door in a house where doors are yet to be hanged. It's untimely.

marcellocaetano

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2014, 03:23:38 PM »
One more time: Mibew Messenger 2.0 is at the alpha stage. It's not ready for testing by end users.

You're asking for a mat before the door in a house where doors are yet to be hanged. It's untimely.

I trust your work, and even among all paid their has been, in terms of use, visual, scalability of the best ones. What made me use his system is that it track visitors and so inviting and gives a personalisado service and unique to each client or possible customers.

I also want to be more of a help this promising project somehow.

The old chat, this is not totally disabled, if I give some problem how to quickly exchange.

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: Mibew 2 - Separate operator for the chat button
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2014, 03:48:52 PM »

You have multiple choices. Participate in the development process. Create and contribute a useful plugin. Contribute a custom design. Check and update a translation. Donate.

The old chat, this is not totally disabled, if I give some problem how to quickly exchange.

Is it a question or a statement?  ???

marcellocaetano

Re: Mibew 2 - Separate operator for the chat button
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2014, 03:56:40 PM »

You have multiple choices. Participate in the development process. Create and contribute a useful plugin. Contribute a custom design. Check and update a translation. Donate.

Is it a question or a statement?  ???

Do not get me wrong, I want to stop using the old chat, that's what I meant.