Author Topic: Can I Show mibew button after user log in? Can i get user name from Opencart DB?  (Read 7802 times)

CSNV

I'm using Opencart 1.5.6.4 and Mibew 1.6.12. Got 2 questions.

-Can i show chat button after a user logged in? I mean i don't want visitors use the support button.
-Can i get real name of user from Opencart DB?

Thanks for your help.

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
If you want to integrate Mibew Messenger 1.6.x into your CMS, you should hire a programmer. You'll not get here any complete and final solutions for your task.

And if you are programmer yourself, you should be much more specific in your questions.

CSNV

Thanks for reply. i mean hiding possible with button code with $logged variable in opencart. only logged in members should access the button. i solved 2nd question with some modification but still not able to hide button for guests.

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
So, you want to know how to change the visibility of some html markup (i.e. javascript code for the button) depending on a variable in some CMS named Opencart. Fine. But what does it have to Mibew?  :-\

CSNV

I plan to use Mibew for only customer support. I can get real customer name from Opencart DB. I will disable name change. When a customer asks for help i will know who he really is. And support system will be safer.

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
As faf already said your problem has nothing to Mibew. It's only integration problem, so you need a programmer to deal with it. Try to ask your question to OpenCart's support or on their forum. May be someone already done what you are looking for.