Author Topic: 403-Forbidden error at login  (Read 4962 times)

NitelineDublin

403-Forbidden error at login
« on: September 21, 2014, 03:23:59 PM »
Hi there!

I'm with a volunteer service that uses Mibew to provide a confidential listening service. Last night we were trying to log onto Mibew and it showed a 403-Forbidden error. Couldn't even get to the login page. Has anyone else experienced a problem like this before? Mibew is pretty important to the service we provide so I'd love to get this problem sorted ASAP.

Cheers!

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: 403-Forbidden error at login
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 08:32:07 PM »
ASAP?! You must be joking. ;D It's not our job to answer someones questions. It's a voluntary action. We're doing it in our spare time. And only if we wish to. :D

Next thing. You were supposed to read this before asking your question. How come that you've published your post one hour after sending us an email? Don't you think that it's a little bit disrespectful?  ???

As of your question, I just can tell you that your trouble (most probably) has nothing to do with Mibew itself. You should check your system logs or ask for assistance from system administrators or tech support of your hosting.

NitelineDublin

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 09:07:46 PM »
I meant no disrespect at all! I apologise if that's how I came across. I was trying to get the problem fixed as soon as I could so I may have posted too hastily. I (mistakenly) assumed that the forum was community based and the email address was for dev support. I didn't mean to come across like I was demanding anything. I was trying to say that I wanted to get the problem fixed ASAP. That's all I meant. I'll get on to our System Administrators about it.

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 05:29:13 AM »
Ok. Your apologies accepted.  :) If you'll have any particular questions on Mibew (for example, coming from your talks with hosting tech support), feel free to ask it here.