Author Topic: @faf  (Read 6557 times)

ChrisS

@faf
« on: October 07, 2014, 12:10:15 PM »
@ faf
Reviewing your replies within the forums shows much unneeded attitude towards members seeking advice from those in the know, isn't that what the forums are here for or are you just trying to kill off the project altogether but decided not to announce that in the roadmap.

Can see why I decided not to frequent this place after Inspirer handed it over to you.

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: @faf
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2014, 02:20:49 PM »
First of all, you should not pollute other people's topics with your own unrelated thoughts. If you want to discuss my attitude in public, I'm fine with that. But that discussion will be separated from the others.

Second of all, this forum is not a place for a nice talking. It's not a social network or something like that. It is a place where people can get information about Mibew Messenger. As a moderator I'm trying to make that information easily searchable and accessible for the users. And every duplicating question, every unclear or invalid post make the valuable and appropriate information harder to find.

All I want from the users of this forum is to search before asking a question. And to ask questions in the appropriate manner. It's not that hard.

Third of all, it is hard to kill something that is not alive. Our very small team working really hard to reanimate the project and to modernize Mibew Messenger. But untill we have several qualified third party developers and commiters to act as a core of the community, the project can be considered as (almost) dead.

If you don't like me and my replies, I absolutely can live with it. If you think that I'm killing the project by my actions, I just don't care.

I do care about security updates, the infrastructure of the project, the architecture of the software, commits, roadmaps, plugins, etc. I just have neither time, nor desire to make some little known stranger to change his opinion.