Author Topic: Issues with Chrome and Safari  (Read 6292 times)

johngUK

Issues with Chrome and Safari
« on: November 14, 2014, 09:20:04 AM »
Hi,

Over the last few weeks we have noticed problems when operators and/or users are using Chrome or Safari.  The system appears toi be working fine but neither person can see what the other person has typed.   Is this a known bug with the latest versions of Chrome and Safari?

We have not made any chnages to Mibew and we have been using it successfuly for over 2 years. I'm at a loss to understand why the problem has sudeenly appeared.

Thanks.

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: Issues with Chrome and Safari
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 07:38:28 PM »
Over the last few weeks we have noticed problems when operators and/or users are using Chrome or Safari.  The system appears toi be working fine but neither person can see what the other person has typed.   Is this a known bug with the latest versions of Chrome and Safari?

No. There are no troubles in using neither latest stable Mibew Messenger 1.6.14, nor latest unstable Mibew Messenger 2.0.0-alpha5 with modern WebKit-based browsers.

We have not made any changed to Mibew and we have been using it successfuly for over 2 years. I'm at a loss to understand why the problem has sudeenly appeared.

So, you haven't changed your installation of Mibew Messenger in years, right? Then you're irresponsible (not to say more). You're using outdated and vulnerable web software.

Since you haven't provided any essential details I can only suggest you to immediately update your Mibew Messenger and then read about the right way of asking questions.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 09:21:29 PM by faf »

johngUK

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2014, 04:27:38 PM »
Faf... you are very arrogant.  You should aquire some life skills.  We are moving to some other software where the support will be less hostile.

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 04:53:39 PM »
Faf... you are very arrogant.  You should aquire some life skills.

Yeah, I'm very arrogant. And you'd better learn to read instead of giving unwanted advices. Though I understand that ability to read and understand texts will abruptly lower your value as a manager. ;D

We are moving to some other software where the support will be less hostile.

What a pity... I'll miss you... You were very active and productive third party developer... Uh-oh, no you were not... But, you were very generous and kind donor... Uh-oh, no you were not... You were my friend.... No, you were not... Oops... No, it looks like I will not miss you at all.  ::)