Author Topic: Operators see all Threads.  (Read 5504 times)

Cestel

Operators see all Threads.
« on: February 11, 2015, 08:21:06 AM »
Hi Guys;

I have a little problem that I can't resolve.

I'm using the version 1.6.4 and I try too in version 1.6.15.

The problem is that I have several groups, when a new Chat for a group reach the system all operators see and can take this chat even if not are members of this group.

I Change the permisions in Agents - Permision Tab, the operators only have check the checkbox Take Control of Chat but like I said before can see and take all incoming chats.

In version 1.6.15 I try to in the same tab only check the Take Control of Chat with the same result.

anyone can help me?

Best Resgards.

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: Operators see all Threads.
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 10:42:18 AM »
As far as I can understand you need a feature called 'Group isolation'. But that feature appears only in Mibew Messenger 2.

And the ability of taking control over existing chat has nothing to do with groups at all.

Cestel

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 11:00:19 AM »
Thanks for the quickly answer.

I know that Mibew 2.0 haven't Support because is a Beta but I try install to check this and have an error.

when I go to install.php y can see this error.

Follow the wizard to setup your database.

Correct the mistakes:
Cache directory "cache/" is not writable.

I gave the mibew folder 777 permisions and get anyway the error. Any idea?

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 02:50:16 PM »
I know that Mibew 2.0 haven't Support because is a Beta but I try install to check this and have an error.

Mibew Messenger 2.0 has exactly the same level of our support as Mibew Messenger 1.6.

(Though it grows weaker day by day since we have no any positive feedback from the users.)

when I go to install.php y can see this error.

Do you mean http://<yourdomain>/mibew/install?

Cache directory "cache/" is not writable.

I gave the mibew folder 777 permisions and get anyway the error. Any idea?

1. Setting 0777 permissions for the root directory of Mibew is a bad idea from the security point of view.

2. The error message you see tells it all. You should set the appropriate permissions and/or ownership for the mibew/cache directory and not for the root directory of Mibew Messenger.