Author Topic: preg_match() warning and some other diverse issues  (Read 5949 times)

hip

preg_match() warning and some other diverse issues
« on: February 17, 2015, 05:01:34 PM »
Hi.

First of all BIG THANX for whet seems to be a great app.

Said so I've installed Mibew chat in local development server and everything when well, as far as an offline site can be. Later on I've moved files and DDBB up to the online (production) server, I've re-configured the 'config.yml' file to connect to the online DDBB and had given it a try.

At this point I've found some issues. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate. Not urgent not too important, though. The issues:

•     I get the following error at Chat Log window: Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Unknown modifier 'T' in /home/public_html/mibew/vendor/ua-parser/uap-php/src/AbstractParser.php on line 91
        I only notice that there's a new chat visitor if I refresh the Chat History screen. Any other way?
        I can't figure where can I add, as an operator, reply chats

Sorry for such diverse issues. Sorry as well if they're stupid questions or they're already answered somewhere else. I'm brand new to Mibew and couldn't find clear explanations to them nor in this forum nor googling.

Thanx for any help. BTW, once I've made some use of the chat and have the Spanish and Catalan locales amended, I'll post them back.

Have a nice day,
hip

hip

Re: preg_match() warning and some other diverse issues
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 05:05:18 PM »
Sorry, I've just realized I'm on Mibew 2.0 Beta instead of 1.6 stable. So it may be the issue factor. I'll give the 1,6 a try tomorrow and hopefully all my problems are gone.  :)

Thank you anyway and have a nice day,
hip

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2015, 08:37:55 AM »
Hi,

I get the following error at Chat Log window: Warning: preg_match() [function.preg-match]: Unknown modifier 'T' in /home/public_html/mibew/vendor/ua-parser/uap-php/src/AbstractParser.php on line 91
    I only notice that there's a new chat visitor if I refresh the Chat History screen. Any other way?
This is a known issue and will be fixed in Mibew 2.0.0-beta.3

I can't figure where can I add, as an operator, reply chats
If I've understood you correctly, you can answer chats at visitors page. Unfortunately, the issue above prevents to display visitors at that page, so you have to wait while the next beta will be released.

hip

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2015, 09:18:21 AM »
Hi Dmitri.

Thank you for your reply.

Sorry I didn't check the bugs list for beta version.  :(
As for answering chat calls, it is not that I can or cannot answer, the problem is that I'm not notified (as an operator) that I have any new chat and, if I manually refresh the Admin Chat history page I do find the new chats but don't have a clue where can I send them a reply from.

Anyway, for production you recommend old 1.6 version, don't you?

Thanks again and have a nice day,
hip

hip

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2015, 09:25:02 AM »
And now trying to download old 1.6 from SourceForge and get that nasty "Oops, looks like something went wrong."  :'(

hip

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2015, 11:41:58 AM »
Sourceforge fault. Solved now! Old 1.6 is running smoothly. I'll check and follow bugs in (nicer) 2.0.

Nice week to everyone!
hip

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2015, 01:10:45 PM »
Anyway, for production you recommend old 1.6 version, don't you?

Mibew 1.6.x is quite stable but one should understand that it will become obsolete and unsupported when the first stable version of 2.0 will be released.