Author Topic: How do I change the "leave" message?  (Read 7478 times)

jcassidy

How do I change the "leave" message?
« on: April 24, 2015, 07:45:07 AM »
Hi, I was trying to change the "Sorry. None of the support team is available at the moment.
Please leave a message and someone will get back to you shortly." message that the client side receives. I cant seem to find where to change it.

I already tried to change the "description.handlebars" from the chat theme folder. but the changes I made was not recognized.

Thank you in advance... :)

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
Re: How do I change the "leave" message?
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2015, 08:56:08 AM »
Go to <base Mibew URL>/operator/translation, find the string you are interested in and alter it. That's it!

If you really want to modify templates file you should rebuild Mibew after each such modification. Read the docs about build system (http://docs.mibew.org/development/build-system.html) and use gulp rebuild command.

jcassidy

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 07:24:23 AM »
Hi Dmitriy Simushev,
I have checked the translation, but still cant find the "Sorry. None of the support team is available at the moment.
Please leave a message and someone will get back to you shortly." part. Does anyone have other ways to change this message? thank you

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2015, 08:00:20 AM »
I have checked the translation, but still cant find the "Sorry. None of the support team is available at the moment.
Please leave a message and someone will get back to you shortly." part.

Then you've searched not good enough. Try one more time. In my installation it's on the 4-th page of "operator/translation".

Does anyone have other ways to change this message?

I've already told you that you can alter templates and rebuild Mibew. There are only two ways, sorry.

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2015, 08:40:36 AM »
Just remember one more way. You can create a .po file with only one constant and import it into the locale you use. The contents of the .po file should looks like:

Code: [Select]
msgid ""
msgstr ""
"Project-Id-Version: Mibew Messenger 2.0.0\n"
"Report-Msgid-Bugs-To: support@mibew.org\n"
"POT-Creation-Date: 2015-04-14 14:51+0300\n"
"PO-Revision-Date: \n"
"Last-Translator: \n"
"Language: \n"
"Language-Team: \n"
"Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8\n"
"Content-Transfer-Encoding: \n"
"Plural-Forms: \n"

msgid "Sorry. None of the support team is available at the moment. <br/>Please leave a message and someone will get back to you shortly."
msgstr "-- Your translation goes here! --"