Author Topic: No track of your path and incorrect City (Google Maps)  (Read 4958 times)

mfbis

No track of your path and incorrect City (Google Maps)
« on: May 30, 2015, 07:32:49 PM »
Hi all, I'm very happy about the new Mibew, I have installed version 2.01.

I'll tell them some problems that I have to know how to fix them.

1) Trace Route: I saw that if I enter my domain in exploraror without the "www" does tracking the various pages As guests travels.

This also happens to me if I share the database with another domain, although indicated in the other domain, the full path to the first (chat button). The practical example is www.servipyme.com.ar (primary domain), www.serviciosdeingenieria3d.com (secondary domain).

In both cases, only shows the first page visited, then allowed to show other pages visited.

2) Incorrect city in GoogleMaps: It sometimes happens that the city indicating the GoogleMaps (working Plugins: GoogleMaps and GeoIP) is not the same as shown Analitcs or GeoIpTools (www.geoiptool.com/es/).

3) Avatar: In this new version (2.0.1) does not show the picture, if done correctly in 2.0.

Very grateful for the help you can give me, best regards.

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
Re: No track of your path and incorrect City (Google Maps)
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2015, 02:36:59 PM »
First of all you should create a separated topic for each question. It's not a private conversation and we try to make the information useful and searchable for all forum's users.

1) Trace Route: I saw that if I enter my domain in exploraror without the "www" does tracking the various pages As guests travels.

This also happens to me if I share the database with another domain, although indicated in the other domain, the full path to the first (chat button). The practical example is www.servipyme.com.ar (primary domain), www.serviciosdeingenieria3d.com (secondary domain).

In both cases, only shows the first page visited, then allowed to show other pages visited.

Frankly, I'm not sure I understood you correctly, but Mibew sets tracking cookie based on domain. Thus it cannot save tracking session when a client move from one site to another. At the same time Mibew should track a client fine fine while he browses a site.

2) Incorrect city in GoogleMaps: It sometimes happens that the city indicating the GoogleMaps (working Plugins: GoogleMaps and GeoIP) is not the same as shown Analitcs or GeoIpTools (www.geoiptool.com/es/).

GeoIp plugin uses MaxMind GeoIP database. They provide different kind of database separated by accuracy and price. If you want more accurate data you have to buy a commercial GeoIP database.

3) Avatar: In this new version (2.0.1) does not show the picture, if done correctly in 2.0.

Create a new topic for this and provide as much details as possible.

mfbis

Re: No track of your path and incorrect City (Google Maps)
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2015, 02:52:26 PM »
Very grateful for your reply (1 and 2), I will add a new topic to question 3. Best regards.