Author Topic: Notification Sound Not Working !  (Read 6701 times)

NomanProdhan

Notification Sound Not Working !
« on: June 04, 2015, 04:36:28 AM »
Hello I'm using Mibew 1.6.15 . But I'm getting a problem that the sound is not working. I mean, when someone (site visitors) join the chat our operators are not getting any sound notification, beside the message sound is also not working. Can anybody help me please ?

thanks in advance.

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
Re: Notification Sound Not Working !
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2015, 01:30:52 PM »
Hi,

Unfortunately, Mibew 1.6.x branch is obsolete. There will be no bug fixes for this branch. You should update your installation to 2.x branch.

As for the problem, the sound should works fine. Most likely you have a problem with a browser or any other environment.

NomanProdhan

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2015, 01:43:44 PM »
Hi,

Unfortunately, Mibew 1.6.x branch is obsolete. There will be no bug fixes for this branch. You should update your installation to 2.x branch.

As for the problem, the sound should works fine. Most likely you have a problem with a browser or any other environment.
How can I upgrade it ?

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2015, 01:50:24 PM »
I have bad news for you. There is neither migration tool nor manual upgrade path. You can only remove the old version and install a new one.

Just to make it clear: as I've told you there can be problems with browser or other environment. If it's the case there are no guarantees that the upgrade will help you.

NomanProdhan

« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2015, 01:52:53 PM »
I have bad news for you. There is neither migration tool nor manual upgrade path. You can only remove the old version and install a new one.

Just to make it clear: as I've told you there can be problems with browser or other environment. If it's the case there are no guarantees that the upgrade will help you.
I have tried in many browsers like, comet bird, mozilla firefox, google chrome, opera (at android phone). But its not working.

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2015, 02:08:06 PM »
Then you can try to use the latest Mibew 2.0.1