Author Topic: Not detect visitor from Google  (Read 6840 times)

mfbis

Not detect visitor from Google
« on: June 10, 2015, 01:42:41 PM »
When a new visitor comes from Google, its initial income is not detected by Mibew (if detected by Google Analytics), then if it changes page (in the website), it is detected by Mibew.

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
Re: Not detect visitor from Google
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 08:37:00 AM »
It's strange.

The only thing I could imagine is too long referrer, but in such case something should be written to apache's error log. Is there something in the log about failed SQL queries?

mfbis

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2015, 11:45:38 AM »
The same also occurs if I put a link on a social network (Facebook, LinkedIn). Where do I find what you say (SQL)?

Best regards,

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2015, 02:24:46 PM »
Check apache's error log.

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2015, 10:16:36 AM »
@mfbis, btw, what do you mean by 'initial income'? Describe what do you expect to see and what do you see?

mfbis

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2015, 02:29:19 PM »
Informative video: http://1drv.ms/1SrvYPQ

Best regards,

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2015, 02:52:01 PM »
 ???

I've asked you two simple questions. You were supposed to answer them, since it's you who're looking for help.

I will not waste my time to download and watch your video in attempt to figure out what you're talking about (not to mention the fact that I don't want to visit any Microsoft-related resources).

Moreover, this forum is a public place and it is intended to serve as a kind of a knowledge base for other people encountering problems that was already solved before. Do you think that your link will live as long as this forum will do? 'cause I have a serious doubt about that.

And one more thing. Let me quote something for you:

And the last but not least. If you're posting a message at this forum, please, don't duplicate it in the bugtracker and/or don't send it to Mibew developers via email or as a private message. One should use a single way to ask her question.

mfbis

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2015, 03:37:46 PM »
I am convinced that "a picture is worth much more than words," that is why I did with much dedication and respect for the video.