Author Topic: How to customize chat conversation with a different style ?  (Read 7241 times)

yaseer_jaffar

I have seen two classes message-agent' and 'message-user' in the chat.css file.

I want to make this classes inside a div. I have searched for these classes. I have found these classes only in chat.css file. Where can we find these classes in a template file. I want to cutomize the chat conversation.

Please help me on this. Thanks in advance.

Dmitriy Simushev

• Native
Re: How to customize chat conversation with a different style ?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 09:32:22 AM »
See https://github.com/Mibew/mibew/blob/master/src/mibew/styles/chats/default/templates_src/client_side/message.handlebars.

One more thing. If you want to customize Mibew, please, spend some time to get how it works. It's not so hard but it helps you to reduce count of simple (not interesting) questions at the forum.

yaseer_jaffar

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 09:36:44 AM »
This is the file what I am searching for. Thank you very much Dmitriy Simushev. You helped me a lot  :) I am excited to use Mibew.

yaseer_jaffar

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 09:27:21 AM »
Hi, Dmitriy Simushev, In the Chat conversation page. I have seen a div tag with class "message". But, I am unable to find the class "message" in the source code(template.js file). Can you please help me on this. Thanks in advance.

yaseer_jaffar

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2015, 10:15:40 AM »
Yes, Dmitriy Simushev. I have used Sublime Text as my favourite tool.

But, in our Mibew application, let us consider if we have a class "message", and if we search using these words. It results 1000s of results. So, it is hard to find which file I am looking for. You have provided me three links. But, these are not the files I am looking for.

I have attached the screenshot of that class "message" in a div tag. Please help me where can I find the class "message" in the template file.

Thanks in advance

yaseer_jaffar

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2015, 10:54:22 AM »
Thank you, Dmitriy Simushev.

I got the solution from the file "default_app.js" line number 570.

Thank you  :)