Author Topic: Android App for Mibew 2.x  (Read 9393 times)

scalior

• Global Moderator
  • Native
  • Serve customers on mobile. Get Wurrd for Mibew app
    • Wurrd for Mibew
Android App for Mibew 2.x
« on: September 14, 2015, 09:13:28 PM »
Hello guys,

First, I would like to thank the Mibew team for their effort  in moving Mibew to version 2! The plugin framework facilitated the task of developing this app.

I am excited to announce a beta release of an Android app for Mibew 2.x. The app, Wurrd for Mibew, is available from the Google Play store.

Thanks to the plugin infrastructure, two new plugins were developed to provide an interface between the app and a Mibew installation. One would have to install these plugins before the app can be used. The plugins are in review and should make it to the official plugins page at some point.

There was once an app called MibewMob which worked only with Mibew 1.6.10+. That app has been deprecated in favor Wurrd. If you are a user of MibewMob and you are holding out upgrading to Mibew 2.x, give Wurrd a try and see if it works for you.

For more information and to get Wurrd and the plugins, visit the app's website at http://wurrd.scalior.com/get-it-now

Eyong

necco

Re: Android App for Mibew 2.x
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2015, 07:35:00 PM »
I've got a blank screen of death when enabling Authentication API plugin 0.1.1 from Mibew 2.0.1 admin panel. (Apache 2.2, php 5.5)

In /configs/config.yml i added:
plugins:
    "Wurrd:AuthAPI": # Plugin's configurations are described below
        client_id: TEST_CLIENT_ID

what am I doing wrong?
and what author mean here?

The plugin can be configured with values in "<Mibew root>/configs/config.yml" file.
config.client_id
Type: String
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 08:29:01 AM by necco »

scalior

• Global Moderator
  • Native
  • Serve customers on mobile. Get Wurrd for Mibew app
    • Wurrd for Mibew
Re: Android App for Mibew 2.x
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2015, 09:59:38 AM »
You created a ticket in Github and I have replied there.  Let's track your issue in that ticket.

https://github.com/alberto234/wurrd-auth-api-plugin/issues/2