Author Topic: Plugin Developers Lounge  (Read 7086 times)

scalior

• Global Moderator
  • Native
  • Serve customers on mobile. Get Wurrd for Mibew app
    • Wurrd for Mibew
Plugin Developers Lounge
« on: December 17, 2015, 01:31:26 AM »
The recently released Mibew 2.x introduces a powerful plugin framework which makes it possible to expand Mibew’s functionality in a myriad of ways only limited by the imagination of third party developers. With Events and Hooks, developers can expand this live chat service to provide richer client-side experiences, or can expand backend functionality such providing shopping cart integrations or ticketing system integrations.

So far AARInnovations is the only other third-party plugin developer I know about. In developing the Wurrd plugins I got to learn a great deal about the plugin system. I am creating this developers’ lounge as a way for us to share ideas, experiences, and encourage others to create cool plugins that would make Mibew an even cooler live chat system.

As mentioned in the introduction, here are some ideas for plugins.
  • Shopping cart integration – Possibly exposing an API that other ecommerce systems [plugins] can use to share shopping cart content, which can be seen by the operator.
  • Ticketing systems integration – one could use Mibew alongside other ticketing systems like osTicket
  • Co-browsing. Not exactly sure what this is but it was mentioned in this thread

Post here if you have any questions about developing, trying to develop, or have anything to say about developing Mibew plugins.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 04:32:25 AM by scalior »

gezgin

Re: Plugin Developers Lounge
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2015, 12:20:08 AM »
Hello I want to make such changes,
1.You add the other group is another group message prevent
2.How to prevent registered users conversation history interviews of other members.
How do I edit them or you can update them on new
« Last Edit: December 25, 2015, 12:28:07 AM by gezgin »