Author Topic: Unable to log into Wurrd on Android  (Read 8615 times)

brashquido

Unable to log into Wurrd on Android
« on: May 16, 2016, 12:35:03 PM »
Hi All,

I have a fresh install of Mibew 2.1 and have created myself an operator account. In installed the AuthAPI (0.1.3) and ClientInterface (1.0.3) plugins without a hitch and they are listed in the Mibew admin panel as in a working state. There are no other plugins enabled.

I installed the Android Wurrd app on my LG G3, entered the URL of my Mibew install and put in my new operator account. I am getting a message saying "The Wurrd Client Interface plugin may not be installed on your server". Same issue when I try and use the admin account, yet I can use both these accounts just fine via the web. I've also tried connecting via WiFi just incase there was some weird filtering issue with the custom ports on my cell service.

Only other issue I've had was during Mibew installation where I had to set the caching type to none as for some reason file_system was not working on my Windows 2012 / IIS 8 server.

There is nothing in my PHP logs which has error reporting = E_ALL & ~E_DEPRECATED. Just nothing to indicate why Wurrd is not working that I can see.

Any ideas?

scalior

• Global Moderator
  • Native
  • Serve customers on mobile. Get Wurrd for Mibew app
    • Wurrd for Mibew
Re: Unable to log into Wurrd on Android
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2016, 04:20:50 AM »
This issue is being tracked in Github
https://github.com/alberto234/wurrd-client-interface-plugin/issues/5

In there I have attached a php script that you can use to run basic tests to ensure that the plugin is installed properly

Eyong