Author Topic: Suddenly Receiving AccessDeniedException  (Read 4189 times)

TaxJohn

Suddenly Receiving AccessDeniedException
« on: November 09, 2016, 12:42:50 PM »
I recently installed Mibew on a sub domain, and everything's been working fine for the past 2 weeks, up until this morning when I randomly started experiencing the below exception:

Code: [Select]
[09-Nov-2016 14:21:29 Africa/Johannesburg] PHP Warning:  A request cannot be properly handled because of uncaught exception Mibew\Http\Exception\AccessDeniedException "" (/var/www/chat.website.com/public_html/libs/classes/Mibew/RequestProcessor/ThreadProcessor.php:349) in /var/www/chat.website.com/public_html/libs/classes/Mibew/RequestProcessor/AbstractProcessor.php on line 256

To be clear, clients and agents are able to connect and use the chat, they seem unaffected.

I am honestly quite stumped as to what could be causing this, could I ask someone to please shed some light on it?

Thanks

scalior

• Global Moderator
  • Native
  • Serve customers on mobile. Get Wurrd for Mibew app
    • Wurrd for Mibew
Re: Suddenly Receiving AccessDeniedException
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2016, 12:33:20 AM »
Is it possible that you could be experiencing this because someone is logging in with a wrong password? I can think of a scenario where a user has  changed their password on one computer, but still has the visitors window open on another computer where he logged on using the old password. This may lead to an access denied as the visitors window is trying to check if there are new visitors...

Also, anything changed in the server configuration at the time that this issue started?