Author Topic: new operator's emails and name cannot be changed?! HELP  (Read 4456 times)

jasonlok

new operator's emails and name cannot be changed?! HELP
« on: July 05, 2017, 09:28:57 AM »
Hello, i've installed the Mibew live chat system through softaculous, everything seems good, however when I add the operators, it did added but the emails and screen names cannot be changed to anything!  When I change, it will simply change back to my admin email and name?  Please help.

Thanks

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: new operator's emails and name cannot be changed?! HELP
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 02:25:19 PM »
Probably your issue related to database permissions, but without any valid details (you haven't read this, right?) it's only guesses.

i've installed the Mibew live chat system through softaculous

Have you asked them? Have you asked your hoster?

jasonlok

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 02:42:13 AM »
I did, they told me it is not the server but the software itself, which is Mibew code

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 03:56:34 PM »
Ok, I'll make a deep breath and slowly repeat one more time.

Probably your issue related to database permissions, but without any valid details it's only guesses.

Please carefully read this and re-ask your question providing all details about your installation of Mibew Messenger.

If you have access to error logs, look into them and provide your findings. If you don't have access to error logs, try to find someone who has it.

At the same time you don't have to behave so. But if you'll continue to act as if everyone knows everything about your system, and is obligated to help you, you won't get any help at all.