General > Support

Responsive layout problem

<< < (2/2)

faf:
At the moment the chat opens in iframe and the app in iframe works as intended.

If you don't like the size of the iframe, you'd better start with your site itself to optimize it for mobile devices (for example, you didn't specified the viewport). If you don't like the outlook of Mibew Messenger, you could create a custom style.

Kimberly:
I believe that I'm having the same problem as what is described here.  We created our own button for mobile because we wanted it to fit into our main navigation, but I don't think it's opening properly in the iframe because of the way I've created the button.

Is there a way to get mobile to open in a new window that has viewport settings without embedding it in the page? In other words, we want a new window for chat, but we want it to still be responsive. Is there a work around for that?

faf:

--- Quote from: Kimberly on November 13, 2018, 01:56:18 PM ---Is there a way to get mobile to open in a new window that has viewport settings without embedding it in the page? In other words, we want a new window for chat, but we want it to still be responsive. Is there a work around for that?

--- End quote ---

You should create your own chat style and generate the button with the option "Use windows (even for modern browsers)" enabled.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version