Author Topic: (update from 2.1.0) install 3.1.1 => Class 'Mibew\Asset\AssetManager' not found  (Read 3993 times)

ppxpro

Hi there - i'm having some issues to install/update from 2.1.0 to 3.1.1

- Version 2.1.0 is still productive in folder machine1/livechat
- i've tried to install 3.1.1 into folder machine1/mibew (clean db - mod htaccess #Options +FollowSymLinks => Options +SymLinksIfOwnerMatch)

but all i get is error: Fatal error: Class 'Mibew\Asset\AssetManager' not found in /var/www/web4/htdocs/mibew/libs/classes/Mibew/Application.php on line 299

I've already checked the sql credentials and also the path to initialize libraries (install.php). But i can't fix it.

Can anyone help? Thanks in advance!!! Best Stefan

ppxpro

its php5.4 (works fine with 2.1 on productive server and also local with 3.1.1. and 5.4) and if i try to access domain.de/mibew i'll get the exception
"Query failed: Table 'web2.plugin' doesn't exist" so i assume that the db-connection is right

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Very strange behaviour. Probably you should check:

1. The consistency of the code. Does the file /var/www/web4/htdocs/mibew/libs/classes/Mibew/Asset/AssetManager.php really exists?

2. Permissions for all files and directories in the installation. Does the aforementioned file accessible for the web server?

3. Your caching solution. Maybe you should somehow manually clean some cache, or restart the webserver...

And as of the exception "Query failed: Table 'web2.plugin' doesn't exist", it means that Mibew Messenger wasn't properly installed. It's lacking at least one required table in the database.

p.s. BTW, the actual version of Mibew Messenger is 3.1.2, while version 3.1.1 contains one very annoying bug.

ppxpro

@faf: thanks for your quick response ... after using 3.1.2 the installer was running at the first time ... don't know what was wrong