Author Topic: Mibew Messenger 3.2.4: custom style  (Read 6111 times)

walaa

Mibew Messenger 3.2.4: custom style
« on: June 18, 2019, 10:41:28 AM »
i need to create custom theme when i put my changes in chat.css nothing changed

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: Mibew Messenger 3.2.4: custom style
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2019, 05:31:24 PM »
Not enough information to give you an comprehensive answer. Maybe you should start with the documentation: https://docs.mibew.org/theming.html

webdeveloperzbk

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2019, 03:05:25 AM »
Not enough information to give you an comprehensive answer. Maybe you should start with the documentation: https://docs.mibew.org/theming.html

But it doesn't help. In the documentation says "Mibew Messenger automatically scans the styles directory, so new chat styles becomes available in the button generation form and at the 'Settings' page immediately after addition.", it's not work! What should I do???

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2019, 09:19:21 AM »
In the documentation says "Mibew Messenger automatically scans the styles directory, so new chat styles becomes available in the button generation form and at the 'Settings' page immediately after addition.", it's not work!

1. There are no known problems with style management in Mibew Messenger 3.2.4. It just works.
2. If something doesn't work for you, you're doing something wrong.
3. You hadn't provided any details, so it's impossible to tell what exactly you're doing wrong.

What should I do???

You can start with providing all details that could be useful to give you a meaningful answer. What is your environment (hosting details, software versions, etc.)? What exactly are you doing? (Step by step, with all details). What are you expecting to see? What are you actually see? What's in the error log of your web server?

With full and honest answers to that questions maybe it will be possible to help you. Otherwise you're on your own.