Author Topic: After installation "file not found" with /owm/operator  (Read 5768 times)

WhiteTiger

After installation "file not found" with /owm/operator
« on: July 22, 2019, 09:46:47 AM »
I have a VPS with:
  • 12GB RAM - 6 Core
  • Ubuntu 18.04 LTS
  • PHP 7.2.x/7.3.x
  • Apache with Nginx as Reverse Proxy
  • FPM Served from Nginx
  • Plesk Onyx with Softaculous

With Softaculous I have installed Mbew, but once the program is called it always gives me the error "file not found" with /owm/operator in the URL.
Even scaling the PHP version I don't solve the problem.
Version 5.6 is no longer available.

What's wrong?
Thanks in advance.

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: After installation "file not found" with /owm/operator
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2019, 12:11:45 PM »
With Softaculous I have installed Mbew, but once the program is called it always gives me the error "file not found" with /owm/operator in the URL.

Most probably you should ask Softaculous. Their service is not the official way to install Mibew Messenger, so we just unable to provide any support for it.

Obvious tip: check the error log of the web server, maybe there is something meaningful.

But one should understand that without any knowledge of your system and its configuration (and we have absolutely no clue about how Softaculous configured the installation) it's just impossible to give any advice.

Even scaling the PHP version I don't solve the problem.
Version 5.6 is no longer available.

Mibew Messenger works fine with PHP 7.x

WhiteTiger

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2019, 04:27:33 PM »
Most probably you should ask Softaculous. Their service is not the official way to install Mibew Messenger, so we just unable to provide any support for it.

Asking them is the first thing I did and the answer was "let's use the developer script".
Softaculous scripts are convenient because the average user does not have the skills to manually install an application.

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2019, 06:42:52 PM »

Asking them is the first thing I did and the answer was "let's use the developer script".

Ok. And having in mind that answer you've got from Softaculous, what kind of reply do you expect from developers here?

Softaculous scripts are convenient because the average user does not have the skills to manually install an application.

Have you tried to manually install Mibew Messenger? Because in my opinion it's a hard task only for much-lower-than-average user.