Author Topic: Custom Question in PreChat Survey & Not saving user data  (Read 8848 times)

polifroeg

Custom Question in PreChat Survey & Not saving user data
« on: October 08, 2019, 01:25:13 AM »
Hi There,

It is very important to my service that we be able to ask callers a question at the beginning of the call, if there could be a way to ask a custom question, we'd really appreciate it. If not, perhaps a way to have a default opening message that links an external survey would be really appreciated.

Another issue we have is the automatic saving of user data, if possible we'd love for no data to be saved.

Thank you so much in advance, any info or tips at all would be greatly appreciated.

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: Custom Question in PreChat Survey & Not saving user data
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 08:03:44 PM »
Have you took a look at the plugins?

If I've got you right seems like your second problem could be solved using Mibew:PurgeHistory plugin.

As of your first problem, there are at least three ways to do something alike:

1. Use 'Initial question' field in the pre-chat survey form to ask a question in arbitrary form. Just alter the title of the field using translation interface.

2. Use 'Privacy policy' link in the pre-chat survey form to provide a link to an external survey. Just alter the appropriate inscription using translation interface.

3. Use Mibew:AutoReply plugin to ask initial question directly in a chat.

polifroeg

Re: Custom Question in PreChat Survey & Not saving user data
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2019, 01:26:13 AM »
Thank you for your reply, I'll try the plugins, Thank you so much!