General > Support

Window opens in Separate Window

<< < (2/4) > >>

faf:
Oh... Looks like I've got what this all about. Please wait a couple of days, so I can implement and test a solution.

jx12345:
Ok, great, many thanks.

If there's anything I can do to help in testing or otherwise please just let me know.

Also, I'd be really interested to understand the issue if you're able to explain it to me - I've spent a while really trying to understand why it behaves the way it does.

Thanks again

J

faf:

--- Quote from: jx12345 on November 18, 2021, 07:04:21 PM ---If there's anything I can do to help in testing or otherwise please just let me know.

--- End quote ---

In fact you can. :)

Please test the fix attached to this post. If everything will work correct, I'll publish a new release in the near future.

--- Quote from: jx12345 on November 18, 2021, 07:04:21 PM ---Also, I'd be really interested to understand the issue if you're able to explain it to me - I've spent a while really trying to understand why it behaves the way it does.

--- End quote ---

As far as I understand (but it has to be tested) the issue in question is a result of invalid detection of second level domain when setting cookies on a client side. There are a lot of special cases, so that's why Mozilla maintains the public suffix list.

jx12345:
Many thanks for issuing the update so quickly.

I'm afraid I am now getting the following errors:

faf:
If you're absolutely sure that you've replaced existing files and added new files from the attached archive into your installation, then some old code has been cached either in your browser, or somewhere on a server side (maybe some proxy). Restart web server, use incognito mode in a browser.

The link you've provided is dead, so I'm unable to determine the problem myself.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version