General > General Discussion

Who you are!?

(1/3) > >>

enkiduwd:
To developers.

Don't get me wrong. I am using mibew for some time. I didn't found nothing alarming in the code. I like it and I appreciate great effort you made for this project.

But: You have to understand that by definition mibew is used to handle sensitive information. People, who want to use it want to know you. Who you are? Why are you doing it? Is it really safe?
You just haven't got a "human face" for potential users. In my opinion that is a mistake. Understand - Mibew is just to good to be real. Where is the string attached?

Also: As I did it before - I suggest to create "donate now" button (paypal maybe?). This is nothing unusual in the open source world. You did a job and it seems you dont want to get paid for it. Why?

Eddybaur:
Well, Inspirer is the main developer. (and i believe only developer)
I do some tech support, and do changes to the website. There is a donations tab on this forums. We do this for fun.
I'm sure inspirer will respond to this too :)   

enkiduwd:

--- Quote ---There is a donations tab on this forums
--- End quote ---

I swear - I can't see this tab. Where is it?

Eddybaur:
To the left of Logout. ;)

speekgeek:
Well I looked to the left of logout...nothing?  :D

ANYWAY, I stumbled on to this little gem a couple of hours ago. Its the best thing ever.

I'm am fully looking forward to future versions and enjoy where it is heading(meet that july18th release  ;D ) ok?

Appreciative,
speekgeek

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version