Author Topic: How to add with joomla 1.5 ??  (Read 17605 times)

aryan

How to add with joomla 1.5 ??
« on: July 19, 2009, 08:21:19 AM »
hiiiiiiii,
I am new to this open source and webprogramming.I have downloaded joomla so that i can develop my website with it.I also want to have live support chat on my website to directly interact with my website user.i cant find any extension in joomla.can i integrate it with joomla1.5???plz guide me.

i will be very great ful to you.

thax a tonn in advance.

chrisb123

Re: How to add with joomla 1.5 ??
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 04:00:40 PM »
Simply create a module in Joomlas admin panel and paste the code in to your new module. If you can't create a module you should really be looking at Joomla's docs rather that trying to add stuff to something your don't yet understand to operate

kaalimoot

• Iran Gol
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2011, 06:32:08 AM »
I believe theres a lot of youtube tutorial about joomla. You can always find one just type your keywords and wala your there. just a tip

panzico

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 02:27:09 AM »
I've been pondering on whether or not to use Joomla vs. Wordpress. I really like using WP but I've had several people tell me Joomla is better. Looking for more suggestions...

jarradyuhas

• SusQ-Cyber Charter School
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 12:28:18 PM »
TO be honest, drupal is much better. I have recently changed my sites over to drupal and have much better load times with it than any other CMS.

MK1

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2011, 11:13:02 AM »
Joomla is becoming pretty much the industry standard CMS for site construction. The team the develop it are reknowned throughout the world as one of the leading groups of open source database development. Joomla is a fantastic tool for any aspiring web developer and designer. Even the pro's use it.The reason why it MIGHT be a TAD slower to load is due to the modules, components and plugins designed by third parties. This is EXTREMELY marginal when compared to other CMS and it should not bother anyone that wishes to use it. Joomla is HIGHLY customisable and to answer the question that started this thread:

Goto your Joomla Administration area and select your EXTENSIONS:MODULE MANAGER Click NEW and then select CUSTOM HTML give your Mibew module a name and position your module from the POSITION dropdown list.

Scroll to the bottom of the page and inside your editor select the "HTML" button within your tools tabs across the top of the editor window, a window will appear, here is where you PASTE your Mibew code copied from your Mibew installation. Close this window, publish your module and then preview it on your website.

IMPORTANT: Don't forget to select what article/page you would like this module to appear, select ALL or select meu then click on the article/page you wish your module to show within the MENU ASSIGNMENT pane above the editor within your module edit area. Any problems just message me.

Hope this helps. :)