Author Topic: Single site or multi site?  (Read 12862 times)

jbays

Single site or multi site?
« on: January 31, 2009, 02:14:00 PM »
Is this designed to allow multiple domains to be stored in the same database?  I'm a small hosting provider and I want to offer live chat to my clients but I don't want to install a database for each client.

Thanks,

Jason

jorge_melo

• Zinergias - La Bodega Inmobiliaria
Re: Single site or multi site?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 04:24:53 PM »
Haz lo siguiente:
1. Crea los usuarios por cada cliente
2. Adicionale el chat buttom a su aplicacion
Todo queda en una sola base de datos, su inconveniente es que responde solo el que este en linea y los mensajes solo le llega al administrador.

Eddybaur

• Native
  • Mibew Member
    • Mibew
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 09:32:42 PM »
Sir Please speak in the language that they ask in. (ENGLISH) Not everyone speaks a forin language. So Say it in English.

Basically if i'm understanding you correctly, you want more than 1 person to operate a single OpenWebMessenger service.
You can just add Agents to login. If you want the help button on more than 1 page, just copy the HTML code into the site from the Button Code on Web Messenger

jorge_melo

• Zinergias - La Bodega Inmobiliaria
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 01:51:41 AM »
Do the following:
1. Create users for each client
2. Additional Buttom chatting to your application
All in a single database, which is its only drawback is that the online messaging and only comes to the administrator.

I hope that if there are problems for the translation can communicate directly with me by mail.

SUPPORT MUST BE TIMELY BY THE DEVELOPERS, WE MUST UNDERSTAND THAT PAYMENT FOR KEEPING THE PROJECT, AND IN DIFFERENT WEBSITE IS AN APPLICATION ON PRODUCTION AND IS CRITICAL.
I think NO SUPPORT WEBIM

Eddybaur

• Native
  • Mibew Member
    • Mibew
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2009, 02:19:27 AM »
We don't need to give tech support. This is a free program. We provide Forums for people to help each other. This is a free program, not payware and we don't need to provide technical support. We may post once and a while. We mainly monitor the site, and give out news.