Author Topic: LiveChat window defaulting to operator not available  (Read 11532 times)

wal.rus

LiveChat window defaulting to operator not available
« on: February 18, 2009, 10:11:53 AM »
I have installed WebIM successfully. When I log in and then test LiveChat, window opens to operator not available (email messaging works OK). How do I force it to show an operator is available? I cannot see anything in admin under operator that can change the status.

I also want to change the colour of the "Close" text next to the Close button in the pop-up window. I cannot find a class in Styles.css. How do I change the colour? I tried adding an inline style in Properties but it didn't work. BTW, I think that file would be easier to find if it were in a languages folder and named something like language.xml You could even have two files to make it easier to edit: front_language and admin_language

Thanks.

jrgmayo

Re: LiveChat window defaulting to operator not available
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009, 04:27:04 AM »
You need to go first to ......

http://www.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/webim/operator/login.php  and login... here show visits
 and in your web site  show operator  available....

Bye...

I dont speak English......  ;)

wal.rus

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009, 06:34:22 AM »
Thanks. Your English is pretty good for someone who doesn't speak it.  :)

The problem is I am logged in but the window still defaults to operator not available. I even created an extra operator. No joy.

I did manage to change the color of the Close text. And this looks like a bug: the image for all the Close links points to back.gif, and not close.gif

Inspirer

• Mibew Project founder
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 11:34:17 PM »
You should be monitoring your "List of awaiting visitors" page ;)

Back to close... Nice ;) I'll fix it

Evgeny.