Author Topic: Increasing font size or bolding chat type  (Read 14321 times)

psychotron

Increasing font size or bolding chat type
« on: February 23, 2009, 01:15:57 PM »
My operators would like for me to increase the font size/weight or perhaps just bold the text in their chat windows to make it easier to read for them.  I suggested reading glasses, but they didn't like that idea  ;)

Where would I need to go to do this?

Said it before and I'll say it again.  Awesome program guys... keep up the fantastic work.  You've given something _VERY_ great to the community and you should be extremely proud of your project as it is very good.

Eddybaur

• Native
  • Mibew Member
    • Mibew
Re: Increasing font size or bolding chat type
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009, 12:27:38 AM »
My operators would like for me to increase the font size/weight or perhaps just bold the text in their chat windows to make it easier to read for them.  I suggested reading glasses, but they didn't like that idea  ;)

Where would I need to go to do this?

Said it before and I'll say it again.  Awesome program guys... keep up the fantastic work.  You've given something _VERY_ great to the community and you should be extremely proud of your project as it is very good.

It's in a CSS File. The inspirer says he doesn't remember which code it is. I'm guessing it's in the styles file. but again not sure which is the correct line. Sorry for not getting you a complete perfect answer! I'm just Forums Admin :) I did do a little developing before though. So i can point you tward some things. :)

Inspirer

• Mibew Project founder
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: Increasing font size or bolding chat type
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009, 09:50:56 PM »
Modify /chat.css

line 101:

.message {
   font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
   font-size: 1em;
   color: #4F4F4F;