Author Topic: i just CAN'T install it, permissions, missgin files, etc.  (Read 11086 times)

Tavinsky

i just CAN'T install it, permissions, missgin files, etc.
« on: February 27, 2009, 04:53:29 PM »
I'm trying to install the Messenger but when I hit the "Create required tables." link, I got a "Forbidden" error, I give permissions to dbperform.php, I followed all the instruction in INSTALL.txt step by step carefully and nothing, I check the log messages in my cpanel and say that the "li.gif" is missing. Please tell me what the hell is happen here? This app looks great but I never had this many problems whit any other before.  ???

Thanks for the app, time and help!!!

P.S. I can't give 777 permissions to all INSTALL folder cuz I got a security error from my server.

Inspirer

• Mibew Project founder
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: i just CAN'T install it, permissions, missgin files, etc.
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 10:05:39 PM »
It seems your hosting is too restrictive. May be mysql user is not allowed to create tables? The problem is not in the application. Are you able to install some forum?

PS: I know about li.gif ;) will fix asap

Tavinsky

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 03:06:17 PM »
Thanks so much for your response but is not the mySQL user, I test the same user and database with other code made by myself and it works perfectly, seriously I don't have idea what the heck is happening with the installation but I'm gonna still trying.

Now, it's personal -_-  ha, ha, ha. :P

I really, reallyyyy hope that someone here could help me to find the solution.

Eddybaur

• Native
  • Mibew Member
    • Mibew
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 04:00:21 AM »
PM me ur website, FTP, cpanel access/mysql login and maybe i will install it for you.
You can contact me with the IM's listed on my profile or PM :D