Author Topic: Very very very very weird problem with the pop up window  (Read 6547 times)

Facas

Very very very very weird problem with the pop up window
« on: February 24, 2011, 12:30:17 AM »
Hi everyone! This is my first post and well I have a problem, a very weird one.

Around a week ago I heard about this online chat script, I downloaded and tested it and I really liked it!

It was all going well, until one day I decided to edit some of my Wordpress files (the theme), which shouldn't alrerate the miBew script at all because it is located in a whole different folder.

Well my problem is the next one:
here is my site: cromosix.com
when you get on the site you can see the online support image at the top right of the page
if you click it, it opens a new pop up window but it shows a wrong page.
on the other hand if you right click the picture and then opt to open the link in a new tab it will show you the chat, right how it should be.

can someone PLEASE :) help me out with this?  this is the last thing i need to fix before opening my site  to the public.

Facas

Re: Very very very very weird problem with the pop up window
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 12:51:26 AM »
Just to be clear, i tried by restoring all the files i modified before, i've also tried by changing the theme for another one, and stills nothing...

I've also tried by deleting the miweb messenger files, and re installing it, using a new data base and everything,

i just dont get it, but is wrong?! im pretty it has nothing to do with the wordpress files i modified.