Recent Posts

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10
Support / Not able to get the chat window open
« Last post by sunitc on March 10, 2022, 11:29:49 AM »
Hi, I am trying to install Mibew 3.3.0 on PHP 7.0.27. Everything installed ok. I was able to log in to the operator and was able to see the operator's dashboard.
But whenever I am trying to open the chat window, it's a blank page with the below errors in the console:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
underscore-min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
backbone.marionette.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
backbone-min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
templates.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
validator.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
mibewapi.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
default_app.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
chat_app.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
scripts.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
backbone.marionette.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
validator.min.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
templates.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
mibewapi.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
default_app.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
translation.js:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: Mibew is not defined
    at translation.js:1
chat_app.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
scripts.js:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
jquery.min.js:2 jQuery.Deferred exception: Cannot read property 'start' of undefined TypeError: Cannot read property 'start' of undefined
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (http://localhost/chat/mibew_new_test/chat?locale=en:28:62)
    at e (http://localhost/chat/mibew_new_test/js/vendor/jquery/dist/jquery.min.js:2:30038)
    at t (http://localhost/chat/mibew_new_test/js/vendor/jquery/dist/jquery.min.js:2:30340) undefined
S.Deferred.exceptionHook @ jquery.min.js:2
jquery.min.js:2 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'start' of undefined
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (chat?locale=en:28)
    at e (jquery.min.js:2)
    at t (jquery.min.js:2)
Support / Re: Implementation - Can't open without index.php
« Last post by faf on March 01, 2022, 07:24:11 PM »
Maybe absence of mod_rewrite or restriction to use rewrite rules?

Actually, it's impossible to answer a question without any technical details about your installation. Frankly, I don't know how to run Mibew Messenger under WebSphere Application Server on z/OS.  :)
Support / Implementation - Can't open without index.php
« Last post by onebirdmen on March 01, 2022, 04:53:37 PM »
Hi

I have a fresh implementation of Mibew, it open's well with domain/mibew/index.php/operator/login, but if i use domain/mibew, redirects to mibew/operator but with 404 error.

Any clue?

Thanks in advance
General Discussion / Re: Installation on 1 server but use on multiple websites?
« Last post by faf on December 23, 2021, 10:44:15 AM »
what kind of problems can arise with tracking visitors?

Inability to track them. Also Mibew could switch to a window-based mode. It's all about third-party cookies in browsers. See the second part of this post for more info: https://mibew.org/forums/index.php/topic,192324.msg200172.html#msg200172
« Last post by Tomlemmens on December 22, 2021, 10:24:06 AM »
Hi, thanks for the quick response, what kind of problems can arise with tracking visitors? Greetz Tom
Support / Re: Install Plugin gives blank screen
« Last post by faf on December 21, 2021, 08:42:02 PM »
0. Blank screen means that there was internal server error and PHP interpreter crushed. See your server logs for details.

1. You've installed plugins in a wrong way. Bad directories structure. See docs for details. That's why you're unable to see any plugins, even those that doesn't need to be configured.

2. You've configured plugins in a wrong way. The plugins section is corrupted with invalid framing of ```yaml ... ``` (where did you even get that?!) and wrong indents. It's YAML, so spaces matters. And (most probably) that's why you're getting blank screen.
General Discussion / MOVED: Install Plugin gives blank screen
« Last post by faf on December 21, 2021, 08:26:46 PM »
« Last post by faf on December 21, 2021, 08:25:39 PM »
Obiously, it is possible. Why do you think there is an option 'Include host name into the code' on the button generation page?

Though, there could be troubles in tracking visitors.
Support / Install Plugin gives blank screen
« Last post by Tomlemmens on December 21, 2021, 04:45:23 PM »
Hello,
For me it is the 1st time I use Mibew version 3.5.4 on a cpanel latest version, installation was no problem at all but if I want to install a plugin, I put it in the plugin folder, I change the config.yml (first with Sublimetext, failed - blank screen, then with Atom, also failed, also blank screen) I keep getting a blank screen after changing the config file, no error message, nothing... After I have returned the original config file posted everything works perfectly (without my plugins of course:-() I can't find a solution directly in the forum, see screenshots. How can I solve this?
Greetz, Tom
General Discussion / Installation on 1 server but use on multiple websites?
« Last post by Tomlemmens on December 21, 2021, 10:33:20 AM »
Hello, I was wondering if it is possible to install Mibew on 1 server and then use it for different websites or should I always install it on the server where the customer's website is? I've been searching the forum but haven't really found anything about it. The goal is to install once and then create a group per company and add users and use this code on the customer's website. Greetz, Tom
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10