Author Topic: Instalation Problem  (Read 7709 times)

sum

Instalation Problem
« on: June 10, 2011, 11:37:45 PM »
Hi,

I'm using Jetty as Web Server (embedded on my app)
quercus as PHP interpreter
I was able to make a war file (based on quercus, with mysql-jdbc jar) with the webim.
I can deploy the war and everything is ok:

I can access http://.......:8080/webim/install

and I can install the application just fine.
The I access and everything is ok until I try to open a chat, it seems that some of the components are looking at /client.php for example and not /webmin/client.php (place where is located this file)

Before starting to touch the code for the references I would like to have some opinions on this matter.

I also think that this implementation is very interesting because is very easy to deploy on any java application server out of the box.

I would also like to start contributing in this project that it seems really great.

I attach a network trace, I thinks theres something missing on the build of the urls to get those 404 but I cant find where are the url build.

Thanks
« Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 12:04:12 PM by sum »

sum

Re: Instalation Problem
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 08:57:22 PM »
I can see at the source page of the chat:

var threadParams = { servl:"/thread.php",wroot:"",frequency:2,threadid:6,token:31902745,cssfile:"/chat.css",ignorectrl:1 };

where are this params passed? wroot is empty and cssfile is wrong too

any hint?

sum

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 10:54:19 AM »
The problem seems that the php variables can't be obtained from chat.tpl, any idea how to get them??

thanks

sum

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 12:30:04 PM »
I changed the paths on the tpl, but now I don't have more 404 not found issues, but it seems the javascript won't work, I have the chat windows but I cant send messages, maybe this has to do with quercus php implementation, I tested on a lighttpd with php and works fine, anyone interested in help with quercus?

thanks

sum

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 04:00:12 PM »
I was able to Identify an error on chat.js

Ajax.ChatThreadUpdater = Class.create();

In the obfuscated code is:
nq.lt = mn.nn();

and the error is Uncaugh ReferenceERror: nq is not defined

I believe this is the source of the problem, anybody an idea on how to fix this? maybe some missing reference to jquery??

Thanks