Author Topic: Entered login/password is incorrect  (Read 12665 times)

Shailesh

Entered login/password is incorrect
« on: November 20, 2013, 01:53:28 PM »
when we login with user name name and password they shows following message    Entered login/password is incorrect.   --   it is working on local but not on server message shown on server
« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 02:05:19 PM by Shailesh »

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: Entered login/password is incorrect
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 06:58:57 PM »
The error message that you've quoted means exactly what it says. You've entered either invalid username or invalid password (or both).

If you want some help, you should describe your problem as detailed as it is possible.

Shailesh

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2013, 04:34:11 AM »
i am enter correct username and password  actually problem it works on local machine  but same code not work on server error show only on server i.e entered username/password are incorrect and i am also change the databse name and database password for server then also it not works
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 04:36:36 AM by Shailesh »

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 07:48:39 AM »
What code that is not working are you talking about? You see the standard message that you've entered the invalid username and/or password. That means that Mibew works quite right. ::)

Moreover. In case of database connection issues there should be completely different error message. So, I can tell you only the same thing as Mibew do: you are entering invalid username and/or password. There are no user with this username and/or password in the database of your remote Mibew installation.

You have to understand that we know nothing about your local Mibew installation. And we know nothing about your remote Mibew installation too. And we are unable to observe the details of your problem in our magical crystal ball.  :-\

And please read the canonical text about the right way to ask questions.

Shailesh

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 06:19:37 AM »
As we have using messenger it's working perfectly with DB on local machine but when we upload on shared server it's not working it show error. Should I check any setting on server
" Correct the mistakes:
Entered login/password is incorrect  "

please reply

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 07:30:58 AM »
First of all, you should compare the contents of the database of your local installation with the contents of the database of your remote installation. Especially the contents of the chatoperator table.

falcon

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 03:45:53 PM »
The same problems I got. Sometimes browser says that login/pass incorrect. Reenter not work.
Solving by flushing cookies+sessions.

I will check it on 1.6.8 because I have too many my own fixes and updated to 1.6.7 manual way from github commites