Author Topic: Online/offline operators and leave message  (Read 7169 times)

danielvasc

Online/offline operators and leave message
« on: January 13, 2014, 04:17:02 PM »
Hello guys,

First problem:

My operators are not all the time with the display open chat, and it ends up making things difficult, because customers come to the site and receive the message that there are no operators available now.

There is an option in the settings (online Operator Team threshold), but if I put 2 hours, the problem is solved, however, if the operator goes home at the end of the day, he remains logged in for 2 hours yet.

I need a solution for this ...

Second problem:

When you have no operator online, there is the option "leave a message", but I would like this message to be sent to an email account. Is it possible?

I use Mibew version 1.6.8 on debian server...
« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 04:25:26 PM by danielvasc »

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: Online/offline operators and leave message
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2014, 07:57:02 PM »
First problem:

My operators are not all the time with the display open chat, and it ends up making things difficult, because customers come to the site and receive the message that there are no operators available now.

There is an option in the settings (online Operator Team threshold), but if I put 2 hours, the problem is solved, however, if the operator goes home at the end of the day, he remains logged in for 2 hours yet.

I need a solution for this ...

Actually, your trouble seems a little bit artificial to me, since Mibew in this case operates just as it was intended to operate.   :-\

At the same time, in this situation I'd recommend your operators to set their statuses as 'Away' right before they're leaving. It should help.

Second problem:

When you have no operator online, there is the option "leave a message", but I would like this message to be sent to an email account. Is it possible?

Well, this messages are sent to an email account. The one you should specify in General settings of the system.

danielvasc

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2014, 10:18:02 AM »
Very good! I had not seen this option get "away". Now it looks great!  :P

I've installed SSMTP for send mails...

« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 12:30:04 PM by danielvasc »

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2014, 01:41:55 PM »