Author Topic: installation error mibew 2.0  (Read 7597 times)

Rezo_Sama

• O mal do ser humano e o proprio ser humano
installation error mibew 2.0
« on: February 06, 2014, 04:07:18 PM »
Good afternoon, I downloaded the 2.0 mibew this link: https://github.com/Mibew/mibew, it downloads everything, took only the folder: mibew, and installed from scratch, like I did in version 1.6.9 mibew, always test the wamp and then climb on the server hosting my website.
I noticed that inside the folder: libs, not more and this name: config.php default_config.php and yes, I did everything like in the old version, to access: localhost / mibew / install / this error:

I renamed : defaul_config.php for: config.php and shows same error .
I climbed it in the hosting server in another database to not tamper with the 1.6.9 version , and he did not open anything, not of error , and as if the command had not been received .
Observation , my calls mibew 1.6.9 : site12345 ... and database too, and calls mibew version 2.0 : mibew and database also . Later renamed to mibew 2.0 : site13856089191 and database and also shows same page is blank. And the problem in wamp server hosting locaweb Brazil .
To help you further, specifying the wamp :

Server Type : MySQL
Server version: 5.6.12
Version of the client database : libmysql - mysqlnd 5.0.10
Apache/2.4.4 ( Win32 ) PHP/5.4.16
phpMyAdmin : Version : 4.0.4
I know that the latest version of phpmyadmin and : 4.1.6 but runs well with old then left . In the wamp to update phpmyadmin .

The specification of Powerball hosting in Brazil :

Apache/2.2.21 ( Debian )
MySQL client version : 5.1.66
Server Version : 5.1.71
phpMyAdmin : version : 3.3.10deb2

If this helps .
Grateful.
Fernando .

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: installation error mibew 2.0
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 07:07:57 PM »
If you can't install Mibew Messenger 2.0, you don't need it.

Mibew 2.0 is currently under heavy development and not supported. It is not ready for end users. You should use it only if you know what you do.

Rezo_Sama

• O mal do ser humano e o proprio ser humano
Re: installation error mibew 2.0
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 09:03:01 PM »
 :o Sorry, and then why could not in any way rsrsrsrsrsr .. But I tried their worth and try ....
Ate replaces the install folder and put the mibew 2.0 mibew 1.6.9 to try, unsuccessfully. Got it. Good if you need anything.
Grateful.  :)
Fernando.