Author Topic: IISPassword  (Read 9201 times)

irving82

IISPassword
« on: March 08, 2014, 01:14:53 AM »
Buenas tardes,

Soy nuevo en esto y me gustaría que alguien pueda ayudarme. al ingresar al directorio /webim/install me sale el siguiente error: IISPassword The page cannot be displayed y me marca el error 500, he cambiado los datos del config.php poniendo el nombre de la base de datos creada asi como el usuario y contraseña y no se porque no puedo acceder a la instalación, espero que alguien pueda ayudarme.

Saludos a Todos

sajjadi

• فروشگاه روزمهمونی
Re: IISPassword
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2014, 10:03:30 AM »
hi

please tell me more details.
change php configuration on your IIS server to log error (log_errors = On) or show error on screen and post error in this forum.
we need some information about error.

regards

irving82

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 04:10:30 AM »
hi

please tell me more details.
change php configuration on your IIS server to log error (log_errors = On) or show error on screen and post error in this forum.
we need some information about error.

regards

hello sajjadi,

thanks for replying and sorry for my bad english. I can't to Access to yazgo.com.mx/webim/install. because appears the error  IISPassword The page cannot be displayed. HTTP Error 500 IISPassword for Internet Information Services. I have been researching and my server host is Windows server and i think that it doesn´t support the .htaccess file.

Can i install  Mibew Web Messenger on a Windows server and how can i do it? please helpe me!

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 07:54:56 AM »
Hi!

First of all, there is no need to create multiple topics on a single problem. Since now the discussion is in English, I've moved it to the main support board.

Second of all, sajjadi is absolutely right. Please, follow his instructions about error reporting. If you want help you should provide as much information as you can.

And the last but not least, before posting something one should use the search. Maybe this thread will give you some additional information: http://mibew.org/forums/index.php/topic,191530.0.html

irving82

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2014, 06:47:44 PM »
hello faf,

sorry for creating two theme, but the first topic was for people who speak Spanish and was going to see that most likely will not be answered in Spanish put another in English.

on the other hand, what you need more information? I said I had the error "IISPassword. The page can not be displayed. HTTP Error 500. IISPassword for Internet Information Services." and also said that hosting this on windows server and IIS web server. I also said that  apparently IIS does not support the .htaccess file and i asked if i can install Mibew server on Windows server with IIS. I don't have more information.

I'm sorry for creating two threads with the same problem, I thought that if I  can´t  receive answer in Spanish, I had to open another topic in English but now I see that it not work like it. thank you very much for the help.

Regards

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2014, 07:25:44 AM »
on the other hand, what you need more information? I said I had the error "IISPassword. The page can not be displayed. HTTP Error 500. IISPassword for Internet Information Services." and also said that hosting this on windows server and IIS web server. I also said that  apparently IIS does not support the .htaccess file and i asked if i can install Mibew server on Windows server with IIS. I don't have more information.

You were told to turn errors logging on. You didn't.

There could be a dozen of possible reasons for internal server errors. If you really sure that it's .htaccess, it's alright. But in this case you should had ask about the right way to remove .htaccess file from the distribution. And I've already provided you a link to the solution: http://mibew.org/forums/index.php/topic,191530.msg197360.html#msg197360