Author Topic: new visitor html trigger ios7  (Read 9681 times)

boutchy

new visitor html trigger ios7
« on: March 13, 2014, 09:33:35 PM »
Hello can you please help me:

I'm using 2 apps on my iphone with ios7 (background manager) and (auto refresh) for safari everything look to go so well but i still get one more thing to get this running: i need to put a html trigger (a word) that can make auto refresh know when a new visitor is there.. the problem is i don't know where to put the string on the java and which one to use.

Thank you !
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 08:38:42 PM by boutchy »

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: new visitor html trigger
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 03:36:48 PM »
Could you explain your problem more detail? Do you need some javascript (there are no Java in Mibew) action or event instead of standard alert?

boutchy

Re: new visitor html trigger
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 03:54:53 PM »
Yes thank you i try to do the best i can...,

As you can see in the attach pics, the setting from auto refresh need a html tag word to (find the target or lose the target) i try to use words sush a loading (...) or some words that say there is no visitor in the visitor field but the refresh make the notification appen cause it lose it everytime it refresh... but when a visitor is there i can not attach any words to it cause the script mibew use seam to not use html... my question is: is there a way we can put some html words when a visitor is there to make this running?

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: new visitor html trigger ios7
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2014, 10:21:10 AM »
Just to make it clear. In Mibew 1.6.x. there is a simple alert notification of a new visitor awaiting for chat. (It can be enabled in Settings -> Optional services -> Enable "Popup dialog notification of the new visitor".)  So, you want to replace that alert with something that writes some code word on the page, don't you?

boutchy

« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2014, 03:06:16 PM »
yes that be great

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2014, 09:40:29 PM »
Then you need to alter this part of users.js:

Code: [Select]
if(updaterOptions.showpopup) {
alert(localized[5]);
}

And here is an instruction about how to change the javascript code of Mibew 1.6.x: http://mibew.org/forums/index.php/topic,329.msg1014.html

boutchy

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2014, 06:00:50 PM »
I've try to minified it but now i see why i drop out of my programmer class.. ;) i was lost whit eclipse ant and jdk... I try out to put a system.out.print quote where you say and copy it to the 169 n 168 folder but it was no the way.. i've done my time with this, now if someone who have programmer skill whant to explain it feel free!

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2014, 08:18:05 PM »
In the post to which I've provided you a link there was an alternative way:

copy all javascript files from js/source into js/163 (Note: it will reduce the performance of your site)

In your case it should be not js/163 but js/169.