Author Topic: i got a problem for one character in persian language  (Read 7719 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Great Cyrus

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 9
i got a problem for one character in persian language
« on: March 30, 2014, 02:54:18 PM »
i got a problem for one character in persian language that it's "م" the translate in last released in my site is wrong :
ویرایش پیا�هایی که در چت زیاد استفاده �یکنید.
i try to set manualy but not worked and when i save the correct translate agains " � " appare.i think i have issue with my php version or somthing?
any help?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2014, 02:57:45 PM by Great Cyrus »

faf

  • Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
  • *****
  • Posts: 950
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: i got a problem for one character in persian language
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 07:14:31 PM »
There is nothing wrong with the translation. It's a bug in Mibew.

And it seems that next week we'll make a correctional release of Mibew Messenger with the bugfix.

If you don't want to wait that long, you can replace the file libs/common.php with the actual one from our repository:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Mibew/mibew/d141167c3eeee46d1d9c5e77ac64a3e45cd108c1/src/mibew/libs/common.php

Great Cyrus

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 9
Re: i got a problem for one character in persian language
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 09:09:20 AM »
hello
thanks for help
now everything is ok and my mibew works perfect.

faf

  • Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
  • *****
  • Posts: 950
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: i got a problem for one character in persian language
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 09:12:49 AM »
mibew works perfect.
it is suspicious...  ;D