Author Topic: Notification when operator is transfered  (Read 5418 times)

nirpan

Notification when operator is transfered
« on: June 20, 2014, 03:33:00 PM »
Hello folks,

Been a while but had got everything working fine (thanks to you folks) but I am back with another issue. When we transfer the chat from one operator to another, the Operator name is the list of visitors change but there seems to be no sort of notification that notifies the operator to whom the chat is transferred.  Is this by design or am I missing something here?

And this might be a long shot and looks like it is not there by design but can the chat be transferred to a department (or everyone from one department be notified). The reason for this is the follow scenario:

1. Receptionist handles all new chat users
2. Receptionist transfers it to either individual operator or notifies a department.

Thank you very much for your time and effort!

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
Re: Notification when operator is transfered
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2014, 10:36:49 AM »
When you transfer the visitor from one operator to another, the appropriate chat will appear at the top of the list of visitors for that operator. There are no extra notifications in that case.

As for your second question: no, in Mibew Messenger 1.6.x the chat cannot be transferred to a group of operators.

nirpan

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2014, 09:24:41 PM »
Hi Faf,

Apologies for the late reply. Been hectic with other stuff and this project got pushed back so completely forgot about it. So is the feature to transfer to a group of operators in the list of features in 2.x?

Thank you for all your hard work :)

faf

• Mibew Staff Member
  • Native
    • Mibew Messenger
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 09:20:58 AM »
Hi!

Oops, my bad. Actually, if groups are enabled, a chat can be transferred to a group of operators both in 1.6.x and in 2.x.

Sorry for misleading you.   :-[